Initial & Recurrent Training
– Focused exclusively on King Airs
– Training tailored to your type of flying, aircraft & experience
– ForeFlight / WingX Pro used for all phases of flight
– Training centered around today’s flying, including WAAS approaches
– Qualified instructors with over 6000 hours of King Air training
The Academy is proud to utilize the procedures and techniques outlined by Tom Clements. Every student at the King Air Academy will receive a copy of Tom’s “The King Air Book“.
The King Air Academy ™(KAA) is comprised of the most experienced King Air pilots and instructors in the industry. Our mission is to provide efficient, relevant and personalized instruction, specific to the Beechcraft King Air, for today’s flying environment while respecting your time and money. Training courses are specifically designed for both the professional crew (CRM) and the owner/operator single pilot operations. A “Pinch Hitter” course is also available for non-pilots.
We value your time and money. We have preferred rates at near by hotels, we will provide a working lunch while training with us. We want your training experience to be something you look forward to. Let us help make your Initial or Recurrent Training something you look forward to and enjoy.